Jonathan Jurewicz, or "Coach JJ" will provide a one hour session of exercise that includes a full body warm up, exercise instruction, metabolic conditioning, and simple yoga to unwind. Coach JJ is the Owner and Head Coach of 495 Strength & Performance.
1. Mats are not required but can be brought.
2. Dress in workout clothes - top, bottom, socks and workout shoes
3. Appropriate workout shoes - sneakers, cross trainers, athletic shoes
About Coach JJ:
- Certified Powerlifting Coach, USA Weightlifting Coach, USA SafeSport and U.S. Anti-Doping Agency Certified
- 5 years of coaching HIIT Bootcamp, the Olympic Lifts, Powerlifting, and Speed from age 8 through 65
- International Powerlifting Medalist, Coach at 5 USA National Powerlifting Events, helped 8 DC area teens medal including 1 Best Lifter, 3 National Champions, and 5 podium finishes.
- MCPS High School football Coach for Running Backs & Linebackers
- Bethesda, MD resident since 2011
- Owner of 495 Stength & Performance
Looking for more fun things to do at MCPL?
Make friendship cards at the Davis Library on July 15 and August 12.
Want to read about strength training? Take a look at these resources. Don't have a card right now? No worries! Find out how to Get a Library Card.
People who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing should request English-language captioning or sign-language interpretation at least five days before the library-sponsored program they plan to attend. Contact the Assistant Facilities and Accessibility Program Manager at 240-777-0002 with all other accommodation requests.
cm 1.1 01/03/2023