Librarians hosting Tech Time can offer assistance with troubleshooting and navigating issues on a personal device, such as:
- E-books/E-readers (Kindle, Kobo, etc.)
We cannot assist with:
- Fixing physical hardware components
- Removing malware or scanning for malware
- Downloading apps and software from unknown sources
- Filling out online forms involving personal information
- Proofreading documents
15-minute, Walk-in appointments. First come, First served.
Ask at the 4th floor information desk to sign up for an appointment during Tech Time.
Questions about this program? Contact the branch 240-773-9420
People who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing should request English-language captioning or sign-language interpretation at least five days before the library-sponsored program they plan to attend. Contact the Assistant Facilities and Accessibility Program Manager at 240-777-0002 with all other accommodation requests.
cm 1.1 01/03/2023