This 90-minute version of the SleepOver will feature a Meet-the-Author talk with Jonathan Roth (the Beep and Bob series), a cooking lesson, an interactive trivia game, a read-aloud, and a bedtime dance-party, and is generously sponsored by the Friends of the Library, Damascus Chapter.
Put on your PJs, grab your sleeping bag, pillow, and your favorite stuffed animal, and join us virtually for this program on Zoom!
Registration is required and limited to children ages 8, 9, and 10; number of participants is limited.
Participants will be emailed a link and password to the Zoom session one day before the program.
If you want to cook along with us (optional), you'll need a grown-up to help with the toaster-oven, and the following supplies:
- a tortilla, or sliced English muffin, bagel, or bread
- tomato sauce, or pizza sauce, or alfredo sauce
- your favorite pizza toppings, already chopped or shredded (examples: cheese, peppers, pineapple, mushrooms, onions, olives)
- spices & seasonings (examples: oregano, basil, Italian blend, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes)
- a toaster-oven and a grown-up to help you
For security reasons, this program session will be locked 5 minutes after it begins. Please log in promptly.
By joining this Virtual MCPL program, you agree to abide by our rules of conduct. Library staff has the authority to remove you from this program if we deem your behavior to be inappropriate, to ensure the safety of staff and customers.
Learn about MCPL's Zoom Security Settings